Our Aims for Petts Wood
Conserving & developing the amenities
Promoting an active interest in community & local government
Enhancing the local community for the benefit of all residents
The Petts Wood and District Residents’ Association was formed on the 20th November 1929 to:
“Promote a sound economy in the parochial expenditure and establishment of a just and equal assessment and for the general interest, betterment and improvement of those residing at Petts Wood.”
During the war years the Association was dormant and became active again in 1950, holding its first committee meeting on the 26th June of that year. The PWDRA Constitution is available to view here.